Royal Hotel, can I help you? | 皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗? |
Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies? | 我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗? |
Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like? | 还有空房。您需要什么样的房间? |
I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please. | 我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。 |
No problem, sir. | 没问题,先生。 |
What is the price of the suite? | 价格如何? |
It is US$ 280 per night. | 每晚280美元。 |
It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now. | 价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。 |
Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry. | 是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉。 |
Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive? | 我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房? |
No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night. | 没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是能为明晚提供的最便宜的套房。 |
OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast? | 那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐? |
Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please? | 是的,包括早餐。现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗? |
My name is Tom Zhang. | 我叫汤姆,张。 |
Would you kindly spell it for me? | 您能拼读一下吗? |
That is T-O-M, Z-H-A-N-G. | T-O-M,Z-H-A-N-G。 |
Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay? | 谢谢,我记下了。另外您预计在此停留多久? |
About three days. | 大约三天。 |
OK. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. And see you tomorrow. | 好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。明天见。 |
Thank you. See you. | 谢谢。明天见。 |
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? | 是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅? |
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices. | 我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。 |
I'd like a quiet restaurant. | 我想去一家不會吵杂的餐厅。 |
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere. | 我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。 |
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? | 是否可建议这一类的餐厅? |
Where is the main area for restaurants? | 此地餐厅多集中在那一区? |
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? | 这附近是否有中国餐厅? |
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? | 这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅? |
Do you know of any restaurants open now? | 你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗? |
I'd like to have some local food. | 我想尝试一下当地食物。 |
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant? | 最近的意大利餐厅在那里? |
Please tell me how much you want to change. | 请告诉我你要换多少。 |
How much of the remittance do you want to convert into Japanese yen? | 你要把多少汇款换成日圆? |
What kind of currency do you want? | 要哪种货币? |
What's it you wish to change? | 你有什么要换的? |
What kind of currency do you want to change? | 要换哪种货币? |
In what denominations? | 要什么面值的? |
Please tell me what note you want. | 请告诉我要什么钞票。 |
Will seven tens be all right? | 7张10元的可以吗? |
Is it in traveler's cheques? | 换旅行支票吗? |
I'd like to know how I shall give it to you. | 我想知道如何付钱给你。 |
How would you like it? | 你要什么面额的? |
Would you kindly sign the exchange form, giving your name and address? | 请在兑换单上签字,写出你的姓名和地址,好吗? |
Can you change me some money, please? | 能否请你给我兑换一些钱? |
Here it is, some French francs, Swiss francs, American dollars and a few Dutch guilders. | 这些就是:一些法国法郎,瑞士法郎,美圆和一些荷兰盾。 |
Would you please give me seven five-pound notes, four pound notes and four ten-shilling no... | 请你给我7张5镑纸币,4张1镑纸币,4张10先令纸币,剩下的要零票。 |
Would you mind giving me the six pence in coppers? | 劳驾给我6便士的铜币。 |
I'd like to know if you could change this money back into U.S. dollars for me. | 我想知道能否把这笔兑回成美圆。 |
Could you change these French francs for me? | 能给我兑换这些法国法郎吗? |
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs? | 能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎? |
I'd like to convert the full amount of the remittance into U.S. dollars. | 我想把全部汇款换成美圆。 |
I'd like some coins for this note. | 我想把这张纸币换成硬币。 |
I'd like to break this 50 dollar note. | 我想把这张50美圆纸币换开。 |
Five twenties and ten singles, please. | 请给我5张20元和10张一元的。 |
I need 300 dollars in 100-dollar cheques. | 我要300美圆票面为100美圆的支票。 |
I hope you'll give me ten traveler's cheques of 100 dollars each. | 我希望给我10张面额为100美圆的旅行支票。 |
In fives, please. | 请给我5元票面的。 |
Could you give me some small notes? | 给我一些小票好吗? |
currency | n. 流通 |
money changing | 兑换货币 |
an exchange form | 兑换单 |
bank note | n. 钞票, 纸币 |
note of large denomination | 大票 |
note of small denomination | 小票 |
small change | n. 小面值硬币, 零钱, 无聊话 |
subsidiary money | 辅币 |
nickel piece | 镍币 |
plastic currency notes | 塑料钞票 |
convertible money | 可兑换(黄金)纸币 |
What's the interest rate for the savings account? | 储蓄存款的利率是多少? |
Do you pay interest on this account? | 这种存款付给利息吗? |
Please tell me what the annual interest rate is. | 请告诉我年利率是多少。 |
Interest is paid at the rate of 1% per annum at present. | 目前每年的利率是1%。 |
It allows you to earn a little interest on your money. | 这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。 |
The account carries interest of 4%. | 该存款有4%的利息。 |
The interest is added to your account every year. | 每年的利息都加到你的存款中。 |
The interest rate for the savings account is 4%. | 储蓄存款的利率是4%。 |
It varies from time to time. At present it is 6%. | (年息)每个时期都不同,现在是六厘。 |
interest rate | 利率 |
simple interest | 单利 |
compound interest | 复利 |
...... | ...... |